Ideas & Thoughts to Develop
- praying recently about double-mindeness, but really more, about not being fully committed
- answer was a quiet whispering “Cornerstone” which finds a great live worship service
- Spirit-prompting to pray about/against certain things;
- Q: how much can be shared if not wanting it to happen?
- no, not worried about word-of-faith negative confessions
- Intimacy w/ God in worship; thinking of Kelly WIllard album
- history of me & CCM & PW
- Ron Kenoly, Kent Henry, but earlier too, Keith, 2nd Chapter
- chords like Dmaj7 for Godspell “Day by Day”
- maybe could then talk about Paul Baloche & the 5 guitar keys
- what are your favorite chords?
Some of those topics are a way of getting to know me and how I relate to the spiritual & guitar & music & praise & worship. If you asked the question, “What does Roger think or know about that …?”, hopefully you could come here and find out. And also, part of getting to know a person better is to hear of life experiences. Again, this sharing might be here.
OK, so that enough of a purge for now. Will try to develop those into separate entries