Several weeks back, our Director of Parish Music shared a PDF entitled “Heart Attitudes” by Bob Kauflin. I was able to locate this as an MP3, but I will slowly work on bringing the PDF into HTML (web) formatting (in progress at bottom of this post), so that it’s easy to look up the verses as you go. Good stuff!
Having had a chance now to listen to a bit of this, I am learning that the above MP3 is Part 2 of a larger series on Worship Matters, taken from A Passion for the Glory of God worship conferences.
This teaching features the following topics:
- Leading and Feeding Your Team
- Heart Attitudes for the Worship Team
- Worship Leading and the Prophetic Gifts
- Closing the Gap: Pastors and Worship Leaders
I will try to find these as a resource and post a link. And if need be, I’ll remove all of these if it goes beyond copyright permissions. Give a listen, let me know what you think!
- The Foundation – God’s Grace, God’s Call, God’s Glory
- God’s grace is the foundation for our worship. (1 Cor 4:7)
- It is by grace we have been saved. (Eph. 2:8-10)
- It is by grace we are gifted. (1 Pet. 4:10)
- It is by grace we bear fruit. (2 Cor. 9:8)